Day care for oily skin, acne has never been a headache, especially when it comes to balancing between moisturizing and oil control. Is Bioderma good for oily skin? So, the already famous Bioderma Sebium Mat Control Review can be a reference for those who are wondering!
Introduction of BIODERMA
Bioderma is one of the first cosmetic and pharmaceutical brands established in the 1970s in France. The most outstanding achievement of Bioderma is the inclusion of biological ingredients in optimal skin care. With intense passion and constant creativity, this cosmetic brand has contributed a lot in creating outstanding breakthroughs in the dermatology industry.
Wherever you are, Bioderma pursues the goal of respecting the skin’s biological protective barrier and restoring its natural balance to maintain a healthy and beautiful skin. Bioderma has been present in more than 90 countries and territories worldwide. Some typical popular products of the company such as alcohol-free rose water, makeup remover, facial cleanser, etc.
Bioderma Sébium Mat Control Introducing
Is there anyone who doesn’t know about Bioderma? The more problems the skin has, the more sensitive it is, or if you still have absolute trust in cosmetic products, Bioderma seems to be the number 1 choice with a reasonable price. Its skin care products are scientifically classified and detailed into lines specifically for skin types, and if it comes to outstanding product lines in Asian countries, of course, Sébium!
Oily skin, acne is indeed our pain, but accompanied by large pores, it is even more painful to mention. So, the Bioderma Sébium Mat Control moisturizer for oily skin promises to “flatten” and temporarily smooth that defect, while moisturizing and controlling oil, can you believe it? I boldly test it right away in this hot season, the price is also reasonable, and use it for 6 months after opening the lid.
Bioderma Sebium Mat Control Review: What makes the oil control and pore-covering effects promote?
About the packaging:
- Companies always attracts a great deal of love from a minimalist like me: extremely “theme” blue color, ingredient information, full instructions for use.
- At a glance, the main ingredients and I think this is also the ingredient for the cream for oily skin to work is glycerin and silicone.
Sometimes when it comes to silicone or dimethicone, people are shy for fear of clogging pores, but in fact, these silicone molecules are actually large in size, which cannot “fill” normal pores.
Moreover, Bioderma Sebium Mat Control is also guaranteed by the company to be non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores, so it’s not too much to worry about! Then there is salicylic acid, which is extremely suitable for anti-inflammatory, preventing and treating acne.
Finally, another small note if you are afraid of scents, or fragrances, you also need to pay attention because Bioderma Sébium Mat Control has a small amount of fragrance at the bottom of the table!
- Bioderma Mat Control oil-control will protect the skin from shine and limit the formation of acne
- Protects the skin from the shine, controls the amount of sebum secreted, thereby limiting the formation of acne.
- Maintain moisture, skin natural balance, increase oxygen to the skin to keep the skin soft and comfortable.
- The silky nutrients will quickly penetrate into the skin, minimizing oil secretion on the skin, helping to keep the skin bright and clean.
- With the ability to tighten pores but not clog the skin like other products, you can use Bioderma Mat Control for skin before makeup with Foundation or BB cream.
- Use Bioderma Mat Control oil-control daily to eliminate the root causes of pore dilation such as: cigarette smoke, polluted air, excessive oil secretion… clogged pores.
- The product received the patented Fluidactiv biological normalizes sebum control and prevents clogging of pores, so you can use it with peace of mind!
Bioderma Mat Control Instructions
The cream should only be used after the skin has been cleaned through the steps of removing makeup or using a cleanser. This helps to clean deep inside the skin surface, the skin will better absorb the cream.
In addition, if you have special conditions and concerns about skincare, you should use rose water and serum essence after cleansing the skin and before applying moisturizer. This helps to support the skin care process more effectively.
- Step 1: Put a sufficient amount of Bioderma cream on the fingertips, dotted on the 5 main points of the face: forehead, chin, nose and cheeks. Alternatively, cream can be used for the neck area.
- Step 2: Use your hands to spread the cream evenly.
- Step 3: Use your fingers to pat, massage for easier and faster absorption of the cream into the skin.
[REVIEW] Personal experience with Bioderma Sébium Mat Control
Finally, the main part of this Bioderma cream review is Bioderma Sebium Mat Control Review! If it comes to the company’s main promises of an oil-free moisturizer, I give Bioderma Sebium Mat Control 8/10 points. Such a high score is based on the 3 main points that I find in this baby: benign, fairly-good oil control and skin-smoothing effect. Minus 2 points is that the scent is quite strong although it is not too unpleasant, the oil control is not up to 8 hours as the company says.
After using it for a while, the review of cream discusses the moisturizing effect – controlling oil for oily and acne-prone skin like me, it’s really quite effective, without irritation or new acne too much even though I tried it for a while. sensitive skin time.
As for the immediate use, I’m sure anyone with skin like me will fall in love right away. The cream is soft and spongy but absorbs very quickly, leaving a thin layer that locks in moisture and obscures pores, making the skin look much smoother. The oil-control cream is at a decent level, but the skin is sufficiently moist, not dry and tight or looking “dull” too much. Compared to what the company promises to control oil for 8 hours, for my skin, after a morning of about 5 hours of normal activity (not sitting in an air-conditioned room), my skin has poured less oil in the T-zone already.
Normally, I don’t pay much attention to it, I thought it was just a normal oily skin cream, but when I add blush, or then have light makeup, the makeup is kept noticeably longer, or I wear powder. even more smooth. So, if you only wear light makeup every morning, you can try Bioderma Sébium Mat Control as a primer.
heresreview will summarize some notable points in Bioderma Sebium Mat Control review:
– Cheap cream for oily skin from a good cosmetic company.
– Do a good job of moisturizing – oil control.
– Products with fragrance, clear smell, silicone.
-> Click here to see the product on Amazon
Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to update more information about beauty.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8 / 5 ( 70 votes )