Summer is probably the obsession of many girls when the skin has to cope with the hot, dry climates, etc. Under extreme weather conditions, the skin is easy to encounter unpleasant problems such as acne, oily shine. In this blog, heresreview will show you 3 common skin problems in summer and how to solve it in the easiest way!
Problem 1: Dry skin
Owning healthy, smooth skin is the dream of many people. But under the harsh, sultry climate of summer, the skin becomes dry and rough. Dry skin problems in summer are mainly caused by the loss of water under the skin’s surface and epidermis. When in a dry skin condition, you will feel uncomfortable because the skin is often cracked, flaky and itchy. Although dry skin rarely causes acne, it will make the skin age faster and create conditions for wrinkles to appear faster.
Causes of dry skin problems in summer
- Dehydration: with hot weather in the summer, dehydration is a common occurrence. The rapid loss of water causes the skin to become dry, tight, cracked, …
- Sunlight: under the heat of the sun, you will sweat a lot, which makes your skin dehydrated and dry if you don’t quickly replenish water for your body and skin.
- Using the air conditioner for a long time: in the summer, being able to work and live in an air-conditioned room is probably a very happy thing. However, this is the most common cause of dry skin.
- Exfoliating: Exfoliation is an important step when taking care of dry skin in the summer, but if you overdo it, it will make the skin thinner and easier to dry.
- Use sunscreen spray: this is a quick and convenient way to protect yourself from the sun, so it is very popular. But sunscreen spray contains alcohol that makes your skin dry and uncomfortable.
- Soaking in the sea or swimming pool for too long: swimming and bathing are activities that happen often in the summer, but if you overdo it, it will make your skin dry. The main reason is that the pool contains chlorine – a substance that loses the natural oil layer on the skin, in the sea there is salt that makes the skin lose water quite quickly.
Why should choose the right moisturizer for dry skin?
Dry skin problems in summer are the cause of rapid skin aging. To overcome this situation, what you need to do is provide enough moisture for the skin with mineral sprays, moisturizing serums and especially creams. So why choose the right moisturizer for dry skin?
This is not a difficult thing to understand because any skin type must select the appropriate product for that skin type. If you have dry skin, cream should be your first choice when it comes to moisturizing products. Because the fast absorption of the gel form will not supply enough moisture for your skin. The capacity to enter in the cream form, on the other hand, will take longer, generating a moisture layer on the skin and making it velvety and smooth, minimizing dryness. It’s an illustration to show you how important it is to choose products with the proper texture for your skin, which will save you money and improve your cosmetics effectiveness.
Problem 2: Irritated skin, sunburn
Summer is a great time for outdoor activities. But if you work too long in hot weather, your skin will fall into a state of irritation and sunburn. Irritated skin, sunburn is one of the common skin problems in summer. This condition can be clearly seen, the skin will be burning, itchy, uncomfortable, then appear a red and burning sunburn when touched directly. Although it does not cause too serious consequences later, it will make you struggle for a while.
Causes of skin irritation, sunburn
- Sunlight: especially rays such as UVA, UVB – the direct cause of sunburn and irritation. When the skin is exposed to these rays, collagen and elastin fibers will be destroyed, causing skin damage and becoming red, itchy and burning. In particular, with sensitive skin, this condition can be much worse.
- Sweat a lot: the hot, humid summer air makes it easy for bacteria to grow. With a sweaty body, the body will easily attract dust and bacteria, making irritation more likely.
- Stay in the sun during treatment: in a time of intense sunlight like this, if you are in the process of skin treatment or are using treatment products, you should stay indoors. No matter how much you sunscreen, the possibility of skin irritation is extremely high because at this time, your skin is extremely weak, quite thin and sensitive.
- Do not wear sunscreen: applying sunscreen will somewhat limit the strong effects of the sun. On the contrary, if you are too lazy to apply sunscreen when outdoors, your skin will be directly affected by the sun, causing skin damage and irritation.
- Using the wrong cosmetics: using inappropriate cosmetics and using the wrong way will cause severe skin irritation, when combined with summer weather will make the irritation worse.
Problem 3: Oily, sensitive skin
Oily and sensitive skin is one of the eternal problems of everyone, especially in the summer. The hot sun both makes the skin dry and causes sunburn and irritation, these are the two factors that make your skin more sensitive and oilier. Oily and sensitive skin will make you self-deprecating with a shiny face and a skin that is always sensitive to the surrounding environment.
Causes of oily, sensitive skin problems in summer
There are many causes of oily and sensitive skin such as: genetics, improper use of cosmetics, large pores, etc. But in the summer there are many common causes that make the skin sensitive and oilier. In which, 2 main reasons include:
- Dry skin: the hot sun makes the skin dry more often than in other seasons and when the skin is dry, oil will be secreted to balance the moisture of the skin. This is the main reason why skin in the summer is often shiny and oily.
- Sun exposure: this makes the skin sensitive because sunlight will directly damage and damage the epidermis under the skin.
How to solve skin problems in summer
- Drink enough water: the first thing you need to do is drink enough water for a day. This helps your body to have enough water to boost metabolism, while preventing the risk of dehydration in the summer causing dry skin.
- Use the right moisturizer: the most effective way to avoid skin problems in summer is to moisturize your skin. However, you need to choose the right moisturizer for your skin type to save money. If you have oily skin, choose a gel, and if you have dry skin, choose a cream!
- Spray regularly: in the summer, you often have to be exposed to a lot of outdoor environments such as swimming, bathing, etc. Therefore, you need to have a mineral spray bottle for backup. Mineral spray will help you replenish moisture to the skin immediately and soothe the skin quite effectively.
- Hydrate the skin with a serum: in addition to quick moisturizing methods, taking care of the skin with a serum every night is also a necessary step. Should choose serums that are able to deeply moisturize and nourish the skin to help restore damage during the long day.
Irritated, sunburned skin
- Avoid sun exposure: When you have a sunburn or irritation, you should limit your exposure to the sun for long periods of time. If you ignore outdoor activities, the condition can be much worse.
- Always apply full sun protection before going outside: this is the most basic way to help you prevent the risk of sunburn and skin irritation effectively.
- Use sunscreen: with SPF 50 or higher will help you limit the effects of the sun effectively.
When sunburned, you can use cool water to wash your face, then apply products or masks with soothing ingredients such as: Aloe vera, wormwood, chamomile, b5, … And remember to avoid full sun.
Oily, sensitive skin
- Clean skin: hot weather conditions will make the skin easier to accumulate bacteria and dirt. Therefore, you should clean your skin thoroughly with 2 steps of makeup remover and facial cleanser.
- Using toner: Sometimes washing our face will make the skin dry, what we need to do is use a toner to balance the skin quickly, support soothing sensitive skin.
- Exfoliation: twice a week, it will help you remove the dead skin, return the ventilation to the pores, contributing to limiting oil secretion on the skin. You should focus on pore cleansing products containing AHA and BHA only, it will be very effective.
- Moisturizing: with oily and sensitive skin, you can use a moisturizing gel to help limit excess oil secretion.
Suggested products for skin problems in summer
Dry skin problems in summer – By Wishtrend Hydra Enriched Ampoule
What needs to be done to improve dry skin in the summer is to moisturize the skin. And one of the most suitable products is the By Wishtrend Hydra Enriched Ampoule. Thanks to aloe vera extract combined with an outstanding combination of restorative ingredients, it quickly hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Aloe vera extract: quickly replenishes moisture to the skin, soothes the skin when exposed to hot environments.
- Combination of substances (Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Allantoin, Betaine, …): enhances the ability to moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Malachite extract: helps to prevent oxidation, limit the formation of free radicals and promote the formation of collagen and elastin.
- Free of alcohol, parabens, fragrances, so it is quite benign and suitable for all skin types.
- Provides instant moisture to the skin, leaving skin smooth and soft on summer days.
- Soothes skin, relieves dryness and discomfort caused by itching.
- Strengthens and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Helps skin recover effectively.
|Product||By Wishtrend Hydra Enriched Ampoule|
|Brand||Wishtrend – South Korea|
|Ingredient||Aloe Vera Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Allantoin, Betaine,…|
|Uses||Instantly moisturizes the skin, helps the skin to recover quickly.|
|Skin Type||Dry skin|
|Link to buy||Wishtrend|
Products for irritated, sunburned skin
I’m From Mugwort Mask
When irritation, sunburn you need to avoid exposure to the sun because at this time the skin is in a sensitive state. What needs to be done now is to soothe the skin as quickly as possible. One of the best skin-soothing products is the I’m From Mugwort Mask. This is a mask that has the ability to soothe and nourish the skin immediately thanks to the main ingredient of wormwood – containing all kinds of minerals, vitamins, … In addition, the product is also capable of detoxifying quite effectively, giving a feeling of Comfortable to use in summer.
- Wormwood extract: soothes skin quickly, resolves redness caused by sunburn. Brings a pleasant feeling on the skin.
- Glycerin: hydrates the skin, limiting dryness.
- Gentle ingredients, suitable for even sensitive skin.
- Heals sunburned and irritated skin.
- Helps reduce the temperature on the skin immediately, supports gentle exfoliation when massaged on the skin.
- Reduces swelling, uncomfortable redness. Soothes the skin, bringing a pleasant and refreshing feeling when using the product.
|Product||I’m From Mugwort Mask|
|Brand||I’m From – South Korea|
|Ingredient||Wormwood Extract, Glycerin, …|
|Uses||Soothes skin, repair and reduces swelling, redness and irritation|
|Skin Type||All type|
|Link to buy||sokoglam|
I’m From Mugwort Essence
To increase the soothing effect of the skin and help the skin recover better, you should combine the I’m From Mugwort Mask with a home product, the toner I’m From Mugwort Essence. The product has the ability to soothe the skin quite quickly, conveniently and without wasting as much time as when applying the mark. I’m From Mugwort Essence contains only wormwood mainly, does not contain alcohol and irritants, so it is extremely safe to use.
- Wormwood extract: soothes the skin, reduces swelling, itching and irritation extremely effectively.
- Contains tannin to help prevent blisters, eczema and some other inflammatory skin diseases.
- Free of alcohol, parabens, fragrances, etc.
- Provides enough moisture to the skin, helps to balance and limit skin dryness.
- Soothes sunburn, redness and irritation on the skin.
- Enhances the ability of skin cells to recover, supports rapid wound healing.
- Quickly restores damaged skin and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier.
|Product||I’m From Mugwort Essence|
|Brand||I’m From – South Korea|
|Uses||Soothes, balances the skin; Reduces irritation and sunburn.|
|Skin Type||All type|
|Link to buy||Wishtrend|
Recommended products for oily, sensitive skin – By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
Cleansing the pores is extremely important when your skin is very oily. For oily, sensitive skin, you should use By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water. This is a chemical exfoliant but is quite gentle on the skin. In addition to the ability to exfoliate, By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water also helps to moisturize, regenerate damaged skin and effectively reduce redness.
- Mandelic acid 5%: extracted from almonds helps to improve pigmentation, control oil, prevent aging and improve pigmentation on the skin effectively.
- Vitamin B5: strengthens the skin’s resilience, strengthens the skin barrier.
- Centella asiatica extract: soothes the skin, increases its ability to moisturize, and is antibacterial.
- Gentle, gentle for sensitive skin.
- Effective exfoliation for brighter and more even skin tone.
- Reduce inflammation, swelling and prevent aging.
- Moisturizes, soothes and supports the regeneration of damaged skin.
- Boosts wound healing by stimulating collagen production.
- Maintain moisture for the skin for a long time, do not cause dry skin when using the product.
|Product||By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water|
|Brand||By Wishtrend – South Korea|
|Ingredient||Mandelic Acid, Vitamin B5, Centella Asiatica Extract,…|
|Uses||Exfoliates dead skin, unclogs pores and reduces oil secretion.|
|Skin Type||All type|
|Link to buy
Note when taking care of skin to avoid skin problems in summer
- Sunscreen everywhere: no matter what the weather, UV rays are still all around us, so using sunscreen is extremely important.
- Cover even when applying sunscreen: even if you have applied sunscreen, you still have to use manual shielding measures such as jackets, masks, hats, etc.
- Clean skin: it is best to use the double clean method (makeup remover + cleanser) to optimize the ability to clean the skin.
- Give enough moisture to the skin: Summer is the time when the skin easily loses water, causing dry skin, so you need to add moisture to the skin regularly in many ways such as: drinking enough water, serum, mineral spray, etc.
- Exfoliating twice a week: this is an important step to help unclog pores and limit acne formation.
- Exercise regularly; Reasonable lifestyle
- Eat healthy food: enough nutrients, limit spicy foods, high in sugar, starch, fat, etc.
Above are common skin problems in summer that you should notice and TOP 04+ Products to Reduce theirs Effect. Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to explore more information about beauty and more.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.9 / 5 (183 votes)