For people who often use computers like gamers or often have to multitask like office workers, a computer mouse will be a companion to make the experience more comfortable and smoother. However, between wired and wireless mouse: Which is good, which one should you buy? heresreview will compare wireless mouse vs wired for readers to make the right choice.
- 1 What is a wired mouse?
- 2 What is a wireless mouse?
- 3 Compare wireless mouse vs wired
- 4 Summary table comparing wireless mouse vs wired:
- 5 Conclusion: Should you buy a wireless 🆚 wired mouse?
What is a wired mouse?
A wired mouse is a wired mouse that connects to the computer during use, accompanied by control buttons and an internal board. To use a wired mouse, you must connect the mouse to the device via the cord attached to the mouse.
– Relatively cheap price, generally cheaper than the common ground of wireless mice.
– Stable signal.
– Light weight: Due to the absence of batteries, wired mice are lighter in weight than wireless mice. Move gently and reduce hand fatigue when working for a long time.
– Don’t worry about running out of battery: The wired mouse uses the power provided by the device. Therefore, in the process of the mouse do not worry about the problem of running out of battery.
– Because you have to use a wire to connect the device, the mouse is quite entangled, less flexible than a wireless mouse, so it is more inconvenient to bring it out. In some cases, because the length of the mouse cord is not enough, it is quite inconvenient to use.
– Less aesthetic than wireless mouse.
– Cannot be controlled remotely and not suitable for modern devices such as Smart TV, Smart Home,…
What is a wireless mouse?
A wireless mouse has a basic structure that is not very different from a wired mouse with a receiver, transmitter, control buttons and an internal board. The difference is that the receiver is separate from the mouse, so it is more flexible to use.
This signal receiver can be plugged into the USB port of a computer or smart devices to control. Currently, there are some types of wireless mice that use bluetooth connection technology, which can not need a receiver and still connect directly to the computer via bluetooth.
– Neat, flexible, more comfortable to use without having to worry about entanglement with the mouse cord like other wired mice, very suitable for carrying outside to use. Besides, you don’t need to worry about the length of the mouse cord not being enough when plugged into your home computer.
– Wireless mouse suitable for remote control for devices such as computers in cases such as transferring slides, Smart TV,…
– The current lines of wireless mice are focused on production, so they are more diverse in size and color. You can easily choose the mouse model according to your preferences from cute to professional and luxurious.
– The higher price, integrated with modern technologies, so the wireless mouse is generally more expensive than the wireless mouse, although currently, the price of wireless mouse is significantly reduced compared to the time of launch.
– Most wireless mice are equipped with batteries to use. Therefore, you need to replace the battery for the wireless mouse. Some types of wireless mice consume a lot of battery and change batteries quite often, especially those that do not have a floating mark of origin.
Therefore, when buying a wireless mouse, choose a good mouse and a guaranteed battery to increase the battery life as well as the life of the mouse.
– The signal of the wireless mouse is uneven and sometimes noisy. If using the same mouse in the same environment, it will be easy to mix up the waves between computers
Compare wireless mouse vs wired
Because they don’t use batteries, wired mouse is usually lighter in weight than wireless mice. This structural feature helps you use the computer for a long time without fatigue and mouse movements also become lighter and easier.
However, some wireless mouse today have replaced the use of batteries with rechargeable batteries directly, so this difference is not really between a wireless mouse and a wired mouse, but a wireless mouse (which does not use batteries). ) and computer mouse accessories that use internal batteries.
One of the more advantages of a wireless mouse over a wired mouse is that you don’t have to change the battery as often. Because it works thanks to the power supplied directly from the computer, just connect the mouse and you can easily use it. Meanwhile, wireless mouse uses batteries that have to be replaced regularly.
3. Speed and Accuracy
Speed and accuracy are one of the most important criteria that gamers often consider when considering buying this type of accessory. As you probably already know, the average response speed of a wired mouse will be much faster than that of a wireless mouse.
Although this difference is not large and can also adjust the mouse speed, for users who prioritize high accuracy can clearly feel the delay of the wireless mouse. In addition, wireless mouse can also be affected by interference, while wired mouse works stably thanks to a direct connection to the computer.
In terms of convenience, it is easy to make a comment that: Wireless mouse is more convenient than wired one. With a small, portable wireless mouse and no tangled cables, you can move the device anywhere, creating an organized desk space and convenient for those who travel frequently. work or change the workspace.
In addition, a huge advantage of a wired mouse is that you can adjust the device from any position, within the allowable connection range of the mouse, and this range is certainly wider than the limited length of the mouse. wired mice.
You can use a wireless mouse to control your TV like a computer monitor, or connect it to a laptop that doesn’t have a wireless mouse connector, extremely easy and convenient!
In previous years, it can be seen that the difference is not small between the price of a wireless mouse and a wired mouse. However, that gap is increasingly narrowing and stopping at a negligible number. Even so, if you are considering buying a computer mouse at a limited cost, a wired mouse is usually cheaper than a wireless mouse.
6. Versatility and aesthetics
Usually, people who use wireless mouse love their versatility and aesthetics. Specifically, some types of mice are equipped with the ability to pair with multiple devices at the same time, minimizing the operation of unplugging to change receivers.
In addition, without having a messy cord, but with a compact design, the wired mouse easily attracts the aesthetic of those who love neatness and minimalism.
Summary table comparing wireless mouse vs wired:
|Criteria||Wired mouse||Wireless mouse|
|The battery||No need to change the battery||Change batteries often|
|Speed and accuracy||Faster and more accurate||Slower|
|Convenience||Less convenient||More convenient|
|Versatility and aesthetics||Less flexible and less aesthetic||More flexible and aesthetic|
Conclusion: Should you buy a wireless 🆚 wired mouse?
It can be said that wired and wireless mouse both possess certain advantages and disadvantages. Which device to choose depends on the needs of the user. Specifically:
– Wireless mouse is suitable for people who: Like cheap, fast, high-precision mice like designers, gamer, … and less moving the device away from the workplace.
– Wired mouse is suitable for people who: often have to move, prioritize compactness, aesthetics and convenience, especially experience the ultimate entertainment feeling when being able to control the device from any position.
Above is a post comparing wireless mouse vs wired as well as suggestions to help you choose the right computer mouse accessory. Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to update more information about technology.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.7 / 5 ( 149 votes )