In recent years, glowy skin like that of Korean sisters has been interesting to women and caused a wave of “Glowing Healthy Skin” trends. So do you understand what the trend is? Or do you already know how to get “Glowing Healthy Skin”? Let’s go with heresreview to find out about this new trend!
- 1 What is the Glowing Healthy Skin Trend?
- 2 How to get a Glowing Healthy Skin?
- 3 Review TOP 03+ popular serums to help Glowing Healthy Skin
What is the Glowing Healthy Skin Trend?
If you used to dream of owning a bright white skin like a mirror of Korean hot girls, today the beauty trend has been raised to a new level – “Glowing Healthy Skin” trends – beauty from health. Because when your skin is healthy enough, it will shine in its own way.
The glowing healthy skin is not a “trend” that women can easily follow right away. Therefore, to have glowing healthy skin, it does take time, effort, a healthy diet, and suitable and safe skin care products. And the most important thing is that you must really love and understand your skin.
Glowy skin is easy to confuse with Oily Skin because both bring a glossy shine. While “Oily Skin” is about the shine on the face comes from excess oil on the skin, “Glowing Healthy Skin” is a skin with natural shine so when we touch the face, the face is perfect completely dry. And even if you use foundation makeup, it can’t cover that natural and radiant shine.
How to get a Glowing Healthy Skin?
This a “trend” that requires a lot of investment in time and effort, and here are some notes to help you achieve a glowing healthy skin that everyone who looks at it will admire!
Have a healthy diet
Our diet has a lot to do with our skin. Therefore, if you are on a high-sugar diet, change it now. A diet high in sugar can speed up the aging of your skin, cause acne and make your skin rough. Besides, not drinking enough water every day can also make the skin lose its inherent luster.
Instead, focus on adding water, and foods rich in nutrients that are beneficial for the skin, such as:
- Nuts: Contains natural, healthy and necessary fats for the body, which contribute to protecting the skin from oxidation and sagging. In addition, some grains of the cereal family also contain a lot of zinc – an essential mineral in the maintenance of hair and skin, playing an important role in regeneration and preventing excess oil on the skin.
- Fresh vegetables: Fresh and green vegetables contain a lot of fiber and vitamins to help provide the body and skin with necessary vitamins, contribute to nourishing the skin to become youthful and radiant.
- Fresh fruit: Fresh fruit contains an abundant amount of Vitamins A, C, B and water, helps to heal skin damage, provides antioxidant vitamins to maintain the skin’s radiance.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains a lot of beneficial bacteria, not only good for the digestive system but also good for improving skin health effectively.
- Coconut: the ability to replenish water sources abundantly and provide substances such as calcium, potassium, vitamin C, support to increase the elasticity of the skin.
Have a reasonable sleep regime and keep a stable and happy mood
In addition to the diet, a good night’s sleep will not only make you have enough energy to work for a day, but also restore the skin’s natural moisture, making it elastic and shiny. During our deep sleep, the skin constantly regenerates, even 8 times faster when we are awake.
The hormone insulin will be produced during deep sleep, and the amount of cortisol hormone will decrease, allowing for more collagen to be produced, preventing the cytokines that cause acne. Therefore, girls should also practice going to bed early, going to bed early will help support skin metabolism – this process usually takes place between 10pm and 4am.
It is also very important for her to keep a calm and happy mood, because stress is the biggest enemy to the skin. Stress itself will cause the body to create reactions that cause the skin to gradually lose its protective barrier. Thereby gradually becoming fragile, sensitive as well as losing moisture for the skin, the skin will become dull.
Exercise and facial massage exercises
The habit of exercising every day not only helps to lose weight, but also has a noticeable effect on the skin. Furthermore, exercising will help the skin detox more easily through sweat, the purified skin will also become noticeably brighter. Not only that, exercise contributes to blood circulation, so that the skin also becomes more rosy.
Facial massage exercises also contribute significantly to stimulating blood circulation by massaging facial muscles. Thanks to this, the facial muscles become firm, elastic, minimize wrinkles and help the face skin to be more shiny and healthy.
Minimalist skincare products
Many of the girls here think that skincare and skin care are 7749 steps, apply a bunch of layers on their face, or think that they have to use strong active ingredients to make their skin smooth and beautiful. However, these misconceptions only make her skin more prone to clogged pores and acne. Sometimes treatment ingredients if used incorrectly can harm your skin too. Therefore, minimizing the skincare routine with mild ingredients will help her feel lighter.
The most basic skincare routine that you can apply is just a cleanser, a serum (whatever your skin needs, use that serum), and finally a cream (if it’s daytime, you need to add sunscreen). And no matter how minimalistic you are, you should not skip the serum step if you want to have beautiful and radiant skin, and of course, do not forget to choose the product that best suits your skin.
Review TOP 03+ popular serums to help Glowing Healthy Skin
I’m From Vitamin Fruit Serum
Cosmetics company I’m From is too famous and familiar with vegan skin care products extracted from nature. Thanks to the list of benign ingredients and effective skin care, I’m From brand has won the hearts of beauty lovers in Vietnam.
I’m From Vitamin Fruit Serum has a special formula containing up to 74% Sea Buckthorn extract, and many vitamins from fruit and 1032mg of vitamin C extracted by VEGELIVE method – environmentally friendly but still retains the concentration of vitamin C combined with modern trendy ingredients Niacinamide, ascorbic acid, thus helping to nourish the skin smooth, soft and full of vitality but very gentle and safe, suitable for the alii skin types.
- 74% Sea Buckthorn extract: contains a lot of vitamins, acids and minerals to help nourish and protect the skin from oxidation, preventing the formation of wrinkles. In addition, this is also a rare fruit that contains all 4 types of omega 3, 6, 7, and 9 to help promote skin hydration, smooth wrinkles and regenerate skin.
- Niacinamide: is an essential vitamin b3 in skin regeneration, helps to minimize pores and increase dull skin pigmentation. Moreover, it improves the condition of damaged, peeling skin, strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.
- Adenosine: is a natural ingredient with the function of restoring and soothing red, sunburned skin. In addition, this is also a supplementary ingredient Niacinamide protects the skin, smoothes wrinkles on the face.
- Vitamin C: is the first choice for whitening, even skin tone. In addition, the anti-aging effect of Vitamin C is also very high, supporting the regeneration process of the skin.
- Purslane extract: with abundant vitamin A, and more omega 3 than fish oil, purslane provides an outstanding anti-aging effect, stimulates and promotes skin regeneration. Therefore increasing the protective barrier of the skin to help fight swelling and inflammation.
- Algae Extract: thanks to its good antioxidant and moisturizing properties, seaweed helps restore sensitive skin, nourishes and hydrates the skin so that it becomes healthy and vibrant.
- Moisturizes, brightens and evens skin tone.
- Restores irritated, damaged skin.
- Soothes sunburned skin
|Product||I’m From Vitamin Fruit Serum|
|Brand||I’m From – South Korea|
|Element||74% Sea Buckthorn Extract, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Vitamin C, Purslane Extract, Algae Extract|
|Uses||Whitening, even skin tone, soothing skin, moisturizing|
|Texture||Thick and yellow-orange|
|Scent||Slightly pungent smell of sea buckthorn|
|Skin Type||All skin types, including sensitive skin|
|Link to buy||Wishtrend|
SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Blue Serum
With the desire to become an angel that brings healthy shiny skin to all women, SKIN1004 brand has used centella extract as the core ingredient for all its products. Moreover, this is one of the natural ingredients with great ability to fight inflammation, soothe and restore skin.
SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Blue Serum is expected to give everyone a smooth, hydrated skin with 5 different types of HA. Furthermore, the perfect formula with centella extract as a base has the ability to provide water, anti-inflammatory but besides that, it is very gentle and safe for all skin types.
- Centella extract: Centella contains many essential vitamins and minerals, has anti-inflammatory, and effective treatment for dark spots. In addition, centella also has the ability to heal scars on the skin, soothe red, swollen acne, and reddened skin when squeezing acne.
- Ceramide Biome: As a maintainer, ensuring the best functioning of the skin’s protective barrier, in addition to helping to maintain moisture in the skin. Therefore, it is the key to having a hydrated, shiny skin.
- Niacinamide and Adenosine: is an essential vitamin b3 in skin regeneration, helps to shrink pores and increase dull skin pigmentation. Besides, it improves the condition of damaged, peeling skin, strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.
- Hedera Helix extract: extracted from ivy has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties for damaged skin, not only that, it also effectively tightens pores.
- Soothe damaged, red, irritated skin
- Provide moisture for smooth, healthy skin
- Balance excess oil and minimize skin pores.
|Product||SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Blue Serum|
|Brand||SKIN1004 – South Korea|
|Uses||Soothes, hydrates, and hydrates the skin|
|Element||Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceramide Biome, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Hedera Helix Extract|
|Texture||Thick and yellow-orange|
|Scent||Light floral scent|
|Skin Type||All skin types, especially dry skin|
|Link to buy||Jolse|
L’Oreal Paris pure Hyaluronic Acid 1.5% Serum
With more than 100 years old, L’Oreal brand has become the leading cosmetic brand in the world. Present in more than 120 countries, L’Oreal is constantly improving, producing high-quality products that affirm its position. The L’Oreal Paris pure Hyaluronic Acid 1.5% Serum in 2019 has become the number 1 best-selling product in the US thanks to its intensive hydrating and moisturizing effects, a transformational product for lifeless skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): a familiar ingredient in moisturizing. HA has the ability to penetrate deep into the skin, helping each layer of the skin to be fully moisturized. Beside, HA’s ability to hydrate is also amazing, 1 gram of HA has the ability to hold up to 6 liters of water, so that HA’s ability to hydrate and retain moisture has a noticeable effect on the skin.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: is a type of vitamin C with effective antioxidant capacity, supports even skin pigmentation, prevents aging.
- Glycerin: moisturizes the skin, leaving the skin moist and healthy.
- Calcium Pantothenate: is a substance capable of bringing elasticity to the skin, helping to keep the skin shiny and healthy. In addition, Calcium Pantothenate is a safe substance for all skin types, including the most sensitive skin.
- Instantly hydrates and hydrates for soft, hydrated skin.
- Skin whitening and brightening.
- Prevents aging, strengthens the protective barrier on the skin.
|Product||Serum L’Oreal Paris pure Hyaluronic Acid 1.5%|
|Brand||L’Oreal – Paris|
|Element||Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Calcium Pantothenate|
|Uses||Hydrate, moisturize, brighten skin, prevent aging|
|Scent||Smells but not clear|
|Skin Type||All skin types|
|Link to buy||Loreal|
Above are tips to get Glowing Healthy Skin and TOP 03+ Serum you shouldn’t miss if you want to have a glowy face . Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to explore more information about beauty.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.9 / 5 (234 votes)