Improving the condition of oily skin and quickly clearing acne is what many girls with oily skin always want. To help overcome these disadvantages, brand FARMONA has launched the DERMACOS ANTI-ACNE MATTING CREAM acne treatment line. Let’s find out with hersreview right away this cult product in Dermacos Anti-Acne Matting Cream Review!
About the brand FARMONA
Before discussing Dermacos Anti-Acne Matting Cream Review, we will talk a little about this famous brand – FARMONA is a natural cosmetic brand founded in 1997 in the old city of Krakow, Poland. The company is always at the forefront of exploiting, skillfully combining the valuable nutritional values of natural plant ingredients with the most advanced research achievements to produce products.
In addition, Farmona is also one of the first cosmetic companies in Poland to be certified according to ISO 22716. The company is a pioneer in finding innovation and constantly improving the quality of its product system so they are quickly accepted and loved by consumers. Currently, the brand has more than 450 products in the fields of face, hair and body care.
DERMACOS ANTI-ACNE MATTING CREAM Review – Packaging design
DERMACOS ANTI-ACNE MATTING CREAM is designed in a rectangular box, on thin cotton cover material, beautifully glossy. The front is printed with a fancy, bright silver logo with gradually larger circular patterns as the background for the large bold “DERMACOS” in the middle.
Bringing the message of being close to nature, the packaging of DERMACOS ANTI-ACNE MATTING CREAM has a delicate combination between the green color of the fresh vegetation with the pure, clear white color. The image of smooth, vibrant skin makes the cream perfect.
In addition, the tube has a slim and beautiful shape which is also a plus point for the product design. Plastic tube cap, thin, light, rounded corners, very funny and lovely. All information about the product such as product name, ingredients, uses, instructions for use, capacity, place of manufacture is printed in English and Polish.
DERMACOS ANTI-ACNE MATTING CREAM Review – Ingredient
- Peat Extract (natural peat): Remove impurities, discharge toxins on the skin, deep clean, inhibit the formation and growth of bacteria that cause inflammation and acne, moisturize, tighten pores, increase skin elasticity and anti-aging.
- Aloe Barbadensis Aloe Extract (aloe vera extract): Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, clears the skin, astringent, heals early, produces new cells and tissues, helps balance pigmentation, fades scars, nourishes Optimum moisturization, brightening and softening of the skin.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (white willow root extract): Soothes irritated skin, reduces pain and swelling, quickly tightens acne, exfoliates horny cells, cleans pores and sebum on the skin, slows down the aging process of the skin.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel): Helps disinfect, anti-inflammatory, soothes bruises and red, swollen acne spots, quickly heals acne lesions, prevents the bad effects of UV rays to the skin, and slows down the signs of aging.
- Titanium Dioxide: Anti-ultraviolet radiation, creating a skin-whitening film.
- Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment ( Trace elements Silicon, Mg, Zinc, Copper, Iron): Promote skin cell activity, support to solve skin problems.
- Zinc – PCA: Zinc PCA helps inhibit the growth of bacteria, regulate sebum, clean pores, heal acne quickly, moisturize naturally, and is anti-oxidant.
- Anti-greasy complex Matte Wax (Polypropylene + Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate): Inhibits sebum secretion and controls sebaceous gland activity.
- The product also contains other ingredients such as: Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Ethyl Ethylhexyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
Use of cream to treat acne
- Soothes irritated skin, red spots.
- Controls oil, reduces shine on face.
- Prevents the formation and supports acne treatment.
- Blur marks, scars left by acne.
- Sunscreen protects the skin against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays and dust, environmental pollution.
- Provides moisture, smooth, bright skin care.
- Products for oily skin and acne prone skin.
Instructions for using DERMACOS ANTI-ACNE MATTING CREAM
- Clean the face with cleanser.
- Take a moderate amount of cream in your hand.
- Apply the cream evenly on the face and neck.
- Massage gently to absorb the nutrients into the skin.Use the cream from 1 to 2 times/day.
- Can use the product as a skin protection primer before makeup with acne-prone skin.
Pros and cons of DERMACOS ANTI-ACNE MATTING CREAM
- The packaging is pretty, compact, lovely;
- Soothes irritations and redness on the skin;
- Prevents the appearance and treats acne;
- Erases dark spots and scars left by acne;
- Increase moisture, care for smooth, bright skin;
- Control shine;
- Oily and acne-prone skin.
- The cream is quite thick, so if you have dry skin or a combination of dry skin, you will feel a bit stuck;
- It needs to be used for a long time to get the best results.
Dermacos Anti-Acne Matting Cream Review
The first is about the design of the packaging of the Dermacos moisturizer, I feel quite like it. The harmony between the colors and the layout of the product information is very reasonable. I was quite surprised because the cream texture is quite good. However, after testing it on the hand, it absorbs very quickly without causing stickiness. The scent is mild and pleasant, which is the plus point of the product.
After doing my daily skincare steps, I take an appropriate amount and apply it on my face.
When I first applied the cream, my skin was a bit shiny, but only after about 30s – 40s, the Dermacos cream penetrates extremely quickly, the skin color looks very natural, but also gives a feeling of being extremely dry, soft and smooth. In particular, I like the one that the cream does not leave white streaks on the skin, or any uncomfortable feeling.
Specifically, I no longer feel the stinging, reddening sensation every time I go to get the acne kernel or my face burns because I’ve been outdoors for a long time. The skin has become more even and smooth, my previous forehead area is dark but also brighter.
Especially seeing the most obvious effect is that before my skin was very oily, always shiny, but now the oil is almost not and the tiny acne spots before are also completely reduced.
- Main uses: Acne treatment, sebum control, moisture retention;
- Capacity: 50ml;
- Texture: Creamy;
- Country: Poland;
- Packing: Tube.
Where to buy DERMACOS ANTI-ACNE MATTING CREAM? How much?
After reading Dermacos Anti-Acne Matting Cream Review, heresreview’s sure that girls with oily skin and acne prone skin are seeking this product. The link to buy is here, so you don’t have to look for it!
Through this Dermacos Anti-Acne Matting Cream Review, you’ve learned about this product and how to use it effectively. Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to update more information about beauty.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8 / 5 ( 100 votes )