Nintendo consoles have always been highly appreciated and loved by many thanks to the titles produced exclusively for this console, which is why Nintendo’s appeal has never faltered until now. to this day. Not surprisingly, the Japanese company is responsible for some of the most popular and revolutionary consoles in the brief history of video games. What is Nintendo? Is Nintendo Switch Worth it 2022? How to use it? The following blog below will answer all questions about this console.
- 1 What is Nintendo Switch? Is Nintendo Switch Worth it 2022?
- 2 What controls can be used with the Nintendo Switch?
- 3 What are the exclusive Nintendo Switch games?
- 4 Pros and cons of the Nintendo Switch series
- 5 Some questions about Nintendo Switch
- 6 Should you choose Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite?
- 7 Conclusion: Is Nintendo Switch Worth it 2022?
What is Nintendo Switch? Is Nintendo Switch Worth it 2022?
The Nintendo Switch is a new gaming console that can be used as a portable console or as a desktop console connected to a TV. It’s not a powerful machine at all, but very versatile. In addition, it has a great game catalog.
Things you should know about Nintendo Switch
Is Nintendo Switch Worth it 2022? If you’re thinking of getting a Nintendo Switch, you might be skeptical about its features and the catalog of games available. After all, as they say: there is a console for each type of player. For this reason, in this section we propose to answer the most common questions asked by buyers.
You can refer to the main specifications of the Nintendo Switch console in the following table, which summarizes these with explanations.
- Screen: 6.2 Capacitive multi-point with 1280 x 720 resolution.
- Processor: NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor.
- RAM memory: 4GB.
- Storage: 32 GB expandable up to 2 TB via microSDHC or microSDXC card.
- Wi-Fi connection: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1.
- LAN: It can be connected by cable using a LAN adapter.
- Video output: Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode. through the console screen itself.
- Ports: Three USB 2.0 ports, HDMI port.
The Nintendo Switch stands out as a console that can be played at home with friends and family or used as a handheld game console.
Currently, there are two versions of the latest Nintendo console: the Nintendo Switch, which can function as a desktop computer or as a handheld game console, and the Nintendo Switch Lite, which focuses solely on mobile gaming.
Before buying the latest Nintendo, it’s important to be clear which version suits you best. From there, you can choose between different versions, including different games, and even extras like the Nintendo Switch Pro-Controller.
- View on Amazon
What controls can be used with the Nintendo Switch?
Nintendo Switch comes with Joy-Con controls, which can be used as a single controller paired with the console or stand-alone as two fully functional individual controls . In addition, Nintendo Switch also includes an accessory called Grip, which allows you to use the Joy-Con more comfortably.
In any case, if you are one of those who prefer a more classic design, you can buy a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller with which you can experience more professional control. And since it’s a fully compatible Windows controller, you can also use it to play with your personal computer.
What are the exclusive Nintendo Switch games?
How could it be otherwise, the Nintendo Switch has a ton of exclusive games. Among them, The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and the famous Super Mario Odyssey. In the following list you have the most popular by far.
- The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: A true recreation of one of his most successful sagas. An adventure game in an open world, awarded best game of the year at The Game Awards.
- Super Mario Odyssey: One of Nintendo’s great classics offers an interesting twist thirty years after the first. A three-dimensional platform game where the most important thing is a successful jump.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Another major Nintendo franchise, then a hidden endless racing game that you won’t have a breath for.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: A JRPG (Japanese Role Playing Game, in English) that will draw you in for its great history, fast paced, and deep and successful combat system.
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: A great turn-based strategy game based on the characters of the Nintendo universe in which you will have to explore and solve countless puzzles.
- ARMS: A multiplayer fighting game that makes the most of Joy-Con.
- Splatoon 2: Another game that stands out especially in the multiplayer and where you have to fill it all with paint in four-on-four games.
What cross-platform games can be played with Nintendo Switch?
How could it be otherwise, in the Nintendo Switch there are also some of the best cross-platform titles of the moment, such as FIFA 20, NBA 2K20, DOOM Eternal, Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered, Fortnite and Indivisible, among those. others. Of course, the already-expanding list will continue to expand as new releases are produced.
Pros and cons of the Nintendo Switch series
The Nintendo Switch has been a real sales success. And it got to the point where in just one year it exceeded the total sales of one of the most iconic consoles of the Japanese company, the Nintendo Wii U. And that is, as you can see in the following table, and despite its high price offers a lot of advantages.
- You have two consoles for the price of one: laptop and desktop
- Allows playing cross-platform games
- Flexible and can be played anywhere
- It is an ideal console for the whole family
- It is designed to be played alone and with friends
- Product price is a bit high
- Less powerful than Xbox One and PS4
- Who should buy a Nintendo Switch?
The latest Nintendo consoles are ideal for both casual gamers and experienced gamers. And that lies in much of its success, in the fact that you can play a game on the train on your way to work or in your living room with your friends and/or family. In addition, with a diverse portfolio of games, it is ideal for players of all ages.
It is a console in the previous Nintendo line. Thus, it is a machine that, although its benefits are clearly not inferior to Xbox One or PS4, not to mention a gaming PC. However, it offers flexibility and uniqueness that you won’t find on these platforms. And that, without forgetting its exclusive games.
Surely you already have the answer to the question Is Nintendo Switch worth it 2022!
Some questions about Nintendo Switch
How many types of Nintendo Switch are there?
Currently, there are 3 versions of the latest Nintendo: the original Switch, the Switch Lite, which cannot be connected to a TV, and the OLED model. All existing Nintendo Switch games are compatible with each version of the console.
Is the Nintendo Switch compatible with Nintendo consoles?
Unfortunately, the Nintendo Switch is not backward compatible with the console titles of previous generations of the Japanese company. As a result, you won’t be able to play with the games you have, in physical or digital format, consoles like the Nintendo 3DS or the Wii U. Of course, it’s possible that some of them are released. for Nintendo Switch in improved versions.
Should you choose Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite?
The first big decision you have to make to buy a Nintendo Switch is if you want the full version or the Lite version, which can only be used as a laptop. Naturally, the performance, design and price of one and the other vary considerably. In addition, some games are not compatible with the mobile version.
Nintendo launched this year a new Nintendo Switch model that stands out with greater battery autonomy and solves some of the minor issues of the original model. In these cases, it is important, when choosing one of the many versions of the console, that it includes the 2019 model.
One of the aspects that sets it apart between the different versions of the Nintendo Switch is the games included in it. In some cases, these combinations allow you to enjoy substantial discounts on your own purchase. However, in other cases, these packages are presented in limited editions at higher prices.
Of course, it is important that you check if the game is available in physical format or with a download code, because in the long run the latter option may limit you to selling your second hand or sharing it with you. friends or family members. Luckily, you can find bundles with some of the best titles in Nintendo’s console catalog.
Some Nintendo Switch console packs include a bunch of extras that can be more or less fun. One of them includes a Nintendo Switch Pro-Controller controller, in addition to a number of games. Another brought in a gift shirt and a curious collection of Super Mario stickers, in a version aimed at the littlest and most fanatical.
Conclusion: Is Nintendo Switch Worth it 2022?
If you are consider whether should you buy a Nintendo and Is Nintendo Switch Worth it 2022? The answer is YES!!! You definitely should purchase one.
The Nintendo Switch isn’t just Nintendo’s newest console, it’s the Japanese company’s new foray into a field that’s required some agitation for a few years. And who better for it than the creator of some of the most revolutionary machines in video game history and responsible for the sagas that have marked generations of players.
Plus, the Nintendo Switch is two consoles in one, a laptop you can take anywhere, and a desktop you can enjoy at home on one big screen. Therefore, it is very much designed so that you can enjoy it in your free time while traveling or going to work, or on a Sunday afternoon with family and friends.
Finally, if you think this guide has been helpful in your voting process, you can leave us a comment or share through various social networks.
Through this blog about Nintendo, you’ve got for your own answer Is Nintendo Worth it 2022. Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to update more information about technology.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.9/ 5 (130 votes)