You’ve probably heard of sunscreen or sunscreen pills. But do you know if there is a sunscreen spray or not? Today, let’s find out with heresreview in the new SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire review from SVR here today!
About the brand SVR
Born in 1962 in France, the SVR brand is a cosmetic brand aimed at consumers with oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin. Therefore, every time a new skin care formula is launched, the company always pays great attention to reduce the possibility of its products causing irritation on consumers’ skin to 0%.
However, the company still has products containing active ingredients in high concentrations for skin that needs strong treatment. Its products are always appreciated for their ability to penetrate the skin well and leave a high effect on the skin.
SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire Review
Eau Solaire is a new product of SVR, the main feature is a biodegradable, environmentally friendly two-phase state. SVR Eau Solaire Sun Secure SPF 50+ has a lightweight spray sunscreen texture. The product does not leave a greasy film on the skin’s surface or leave stains on your clothes. The product is biodegradable and very safe for the marine environment. The bottle is manufactured with 25% recycled plastic, which is safe for the environment, won’t burn your eyes, and is extremely resistant to sand, water, sweat, friction, and friction.
SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire oil-based sunscreen spray has an aerosol design made of transparent, sturdy plastic. The spray head of the product has a lid that closes firmly, preventing the product from spilling into a backpack or bag. This sunscreen spray product of the SVR house still takes the dominant tone of orange color.
The point that makes the product design different from its previous line of sunscreen spray is that the main orange color comes from the oil part of the product inside, giving a feeling of not being harsh on the eyes but also very young and dynamic. Combined with the white lid and transparent water, the product has a bold summer look. On the body of the product is printed the full product name as well as other information.
- Niacinamide: not only has the effect of whitening and brightening the skin, but also has excellent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Niacinamide helps build up a protective barrier for the skin from external agents, as well as an antioxidant for sunscreen filters.
- Coconut oil extract: Coconut oil is famous for many uses, but the most outstanding is its ability to provide extremely good moisture to the skin. Coconut oil helps restore reddened skin and provides necessary moisture to the skin, making the skin soft, moist, and shiny.
- Uvinul A plus, Tinosorb S, Uvinul T150: are the three most advanced and modern filters available today. These three filters have absolute sun protection for the skin.
Uses of SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire sunscreen spray
- High sun protection.Protects skin from all types of solar radiation.
- Protects against UVA, UVB, VIS and IR.
- Spray form is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Waterproof, anti-sweat.
- Suitable for children from 3 years old.
How to use SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire oil-based sunscreen spray
- Use after cleansing the skin.
- Shake the product well before use. Hold the product about 20 cm away from the face.
- Spray the product evenly on the face.
- Wait a while for the product to absorb and dry into the skin.
- Although the product is a chemical sunscreen, the company still advises people to reapply sunscreen after about 4 hours of exposure to the sun.
- If you want more effective sun protection, you can spray the product on your hands first, then rub it on your face.
Personal experience when using SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire sunscreen spray
The first thing that made me excited about the SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire sunscreen spray was the extremely thin spray head. The feeling when spraying on the skin is like using a mineral spray, sprayed on the skin is not liquid, watery. The product has a fairly large and sturdy packaging, eye-catching colors.
When spraying SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire oil-based sunscreen spray on the skin, there will be a refreshing cool feeling. The next thing that surprised me was that this product absorbed into the skin quite quickly, I sprayed a moderate amount, only 2 seconds after the product was completely absorbed into the skin. But if you spray a lot on the skin, it will leave a shiny layer on the face!
Using SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire oil-based sunscreen spray does not sting your eyes. Using spray sunscreen, I feel my skin will be more airy, no longer clumping or yellowing clothes or masks. However, because it is in spray form, it is hard to estimate the amount of sunscreen for the face. Recommend that those are using treatment for face only use it to reapply sunscreen. In return, using the product on top of makeup, it does not wash away my makeup and does not cause skin irritation. In addition, the product is confirmed by the company to be friendly to the environment and marine life.
SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire oil-based sunscreen spray will be most suitable for dry skin, dry combination, and families with young children who want to go to the beach or simply protect their baby from the sun. The product will also be suitable for those of you who like to wear makeup and want to reapply the safest sunscreen.
Pros and cons of SVR Sun Secure Eau Solaire sunscreen spray
- Fast and convenient: One of the advantages of using a spray sunscreen is that it is very convenient and quick. With a spray bottle design, you only need to take a few seconds to spray SVR sunscreen onto your skin then use your hands to gently massage to apply the active ingredients of the sunscreen.
- Easy to use: SVR sunscreen spray can be easily sprayed onto the back or nape of the neck without anyone’s assistance. But for a cream-based sunscreen, if you want to apply it to that area, you’ll need the support of another person.
- Suitable for all skin types: Acne and oily skin using SVR sunscreen will help you avoid the risk of clogging pores and oily skin. The reason is because the product has a thin, light texture and has additional moisturizing ingredients that help the skin become soft and quickly absorbed.
- Ingredients: 72.9% of ingredients come from nature. The product does not contain ingredients harmful to the environment and has the function of moisturizing, caring, and restoring the skin after damage.
- Danger near fire: Sunscreen spray ingredients contain organic solvents and alcohol, so they are very flammable. Therefore, if you spray near a fire source, it is very easy to cause an explosion.
- Difficulty in determining dosage: It is difficult to determine how much is enough in spray form. So there are cases where too much is wasted and too little sunscreen is not enough.
- Uses: protects the skin from ultraviolet rays and the effects of the sun.
- Texture: 60% oil, 40% water.
- Capacity/Weight: 200ml.
- Skin type: dry skin, dry combination and normal skin.
- Country: France.
- Packaging: Spray bottle.
– Link to buy: Here.
Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to update more information about beauty.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.9 / 5 ( 193 votes )