You are wasting more than 85% of expensive moisturizers by skipping the moisturizing serum step. Knowing that, today heresreview will review a super product that moisturizes the skin, makes skin plump and cool and is a stepping stone for nutrients to be absorbed more deeply – that is The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Serum. Besides, we will talk about Hyaluronic Acid The Ordinary Benefits. This is also the most sought-after B5 serum today that you definitely can’t ignore.
About the brand
As a sub-brand in the popular segment of the famous cosmetics group DECIEM (Canada), The Ordinary has been launched in Vietnam for more than 7 years with many popular products such as the Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG and Caffeine Solution 5% dark eye serum and EGCG. Serum acne treatment Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%.
The reason The Ordinary’s products are so popular is because the quality far outweighs the price. The ingredients list is clean, containing mainly active ingredients in moderate concentrations, suitable for almost all skin types and importantly, delivers visible results.
Recently, the beauty community was talking about her new product, The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5. This serum is known for its moisturizing effect to help plump the skin, and has vitamin B5 to repair the skin.
Review The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Serum – Hyaluronic Acid The Ordinary benefits
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Serum has a familiar design, similar to most of its other serums, so for those who are new to buying it for the first time, remember to read the product name carefully to not be mistaken.
The product includes a paper box and inside is a serum bottle made of frosted glass. The screw cap part integrates the product nozzle, made of transparent glass, so the solution inside can be seen.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 has a slightly dense texture, when it comes to hands, it will be a bit thick, wait 1-2 minutes to completely dry. However, the product penetrates quickly, deeply moisturizes and creates a comfortable feeling on the skin.
The product has almost no scent, so those with sensitive skin to fragrances are completely assured.
A “familiar but strange” ingredient in this serum is Hyaluronic Acid (HA). This is an ingredient that is too familiar to women because of its ability to retain moisture 1000 times its weight, helping to maintain skin moisture for a long time.
In particular, on the packaging, the company says “ultra pure” – a technology that separates HA molecules into 3 sizes, large, small, and medium so that this active ingredient can be compared with the small size of skin cells in each layer so that the moisturizing and nourishing effect is more pronounced.
- Hyaluronic Acid 2%: This is a miracle sponge with the ability to hold water up to 1000 compared to its weight, HA is proud to be able to provide moisture as well as prevent wrinkles, melasma, darkening, darkening. soft and youthful skin. Widely used in many moisturizing products on the market.
- Vitamin B5 with the main function of restoring and moisturizing the skin. Combo Vitamin B5 + HA is a skin-restoring, unmatched moisturizing duo, because vitamin B5 is water-soluble, when it encounters a solvent, HA, the penetration speed is faster, making the skin healthy from the inside, moist on the outside.
- Pentylene Glycol is the “best supporting role” in the cast. Because it is both moisturizing and antibacterial, it protects the skin from bacteria and dust. In addition, Pentylene Glycol is added to most moisturizers to improve texture, making products lightweight, deeply moisturizing without clogging the skin.
- Propanediol is used as a humectant and emollient, is of natural origin and is widely used in cosmetics and personal care products such as shower gel, conditioner, etc. This ingredient also forms a solvent to preserve products. products can be considered as a kind of natural preservative.
Hyaluronic Acid The Ordinary Benefits
A product both moisturizes and repair the skin well, and is also extremely benign for sensitive skin and skin after squeezing acne, mixing cream. Moisturizing skin, stabilizing function Protects the skin, making it softer and more elastic.
- Improve dry and rough skin, reduce the possibility of itching due to allergies, swelling and redness, restore skin after needle rolling, treat acne to help speed up the wound healing process, increase the durability of scar connective tissue.
- Moisturizing the skin thanks to the formula with 2% Hyaluronic Acid to help prevent water loss of the skin, and at the same time have the ability to absorb moisture from the environment, nutrients to compensate for the skin, thereby helping the skin to stay soft and moist.
- Soothes irritations and restores skin after acne, skin with corticosteroids (mixed cream) or sensitive skin with redness.
- Fortifying the natural skin barrier thanks to vitamin B5 is to promote the production of collagen and new skin cells, thereby improving the structure and elasticity of the skin.
- Supports intensive hydration and effectively improves dry, dehydrated skin.
- Increases skin moisture for firmer, more elastic and smoother skin.
- Good control of excess oil helps prevent acne-forming factors
- Helps increase the amount of natural collagen to prevent high aging
Pros and cons of The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Serum
- The composition is simple and benign, so it is suitable for all skin types.
- Affordable price, suitable for both students, newbies.
- Good moisturizing effect.
- Quick skin recovery.
- The essence is a bit sticky when first applied, and you need to wait 1-2 minutes for good absorption.
- Easy to buy the wrong fake product
Instructions for using The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Serum 2% + B5
In order for The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Serum to be better absorbed into the skin, skin care is also an extremely important step, here are some basic skin care steps and some small notes to you may be able to refer
Step 1: Clean out by washing your face to help remove the oil in the pores under external influences.
Step 2:: Use toner to help rebalance moisture on the skin to create an environment for nutrients to work effectively
Step 3: : Take an appropriate amount of The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Serum, spread evenly over the eye area and pat gently for better absorption and absorption. Lock other products (if any)
You can lock in moisture with a layer of B5 skin repair cream, to maximize the skin recovery process
Notes during use:
- Store the product in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Should be used in the evening. If you want to use it in the morning, you should apply an extra layer of sunscreen to avoid affecting your face
- Avoid using in eye and lip area
Reviews of The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Serum
Before, I used Timeless vitamin B5 serum but found it innocuous, so I changed to this The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Serum to try. As a result, I have tested her already.
Texture is a bit thicker than Timeless B5 serum, suitable for those with dry combination skin (like me) to dry skin. Just applying serum The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 on my face will feel a bit sticky, I gently pat and let it sit for 1-2 minutes to absorb, then apply moisturizer right after.
Using it continuously for 1 week, I find that my skin is softer and smoother, my skin is more moist and even with makeup, it only dries a little. Right in the summer when I travel, my skin is allergic to weather and sea water, so it’s a bit stinging and slightly red. I use this serum to see that the skin is calm, the red spots are also better.
There is only one thing that I and many other users do not like that this serum The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 foams when rubbed vigorously, leaving a lump for a long time.
So to avoid this situation, you immediately pocket the following tips. First, do not rub the serum vigorously. Second, just apply the serum on the face for 1-2 minutes, then apply a moisturizer, so the serum will not dry and clump.
FAQs about Hyaluronic Acid The Ordinary Benefits
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 can treat acne?
– The ordinary hyaluronic essence Keeps skin moist thanks to the formula with 2% Hyaluronic Acid to help prevent water loss of the skin, and at the same time absorb moisture from the environment, and nutrients to compensate for sensitive skin, thereby helping the skin to always become healthy. should be soft and moist enough. Soothes irritations and restores skin after acne, skin with corticosteroids (mixed cream) or sensitive skin with red rashes.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 for what skin type?
Serum The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% B5 has many positive uses to be suitable in all skin types to help moisturize and restore irritated skin very well. Not only suitable not only for dry skin, dehydrated skin but also extremely benign for sensitive skin.
How to store The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% B5 Serum?
To use the product really well to help the product maximize its use, we should store the product as follows: Keep the product in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight, cover cap after use.
Serum The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is the first choice for women with weak skin, many problems due to damaged skin protective film or cracked skin. Help reduce itching, redness, restore skin after needle roller, acne treatment to help accelerate wound healing, increase the durability of scar connective tissue
- Origin: Canada
- Brand: The Ordinary
- Weight: 30ml, 60ml
Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to explore more information about beauty.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8/ 5 (253 votes)