In today’s life, sunscreen plays an even more important role. It not only helps to make the skin beautiful, but also protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. However, there are many brands of sunscreen on the market today, and choosing this product is not an easy task. So, in this blog, heresreview will show some criteria to choose the TOP Best Sunscreen For Face, besides these products will also be reviewed so that you can make a choice for yourself. me.
Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk for oily skin
Anessa is indispensable in the list of TOP 05+ Best Sunscreen For Face. With an ingredient list of many unique sunscreen agents for comprehensive sun protection.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: Chemical sunscreen, UVB filter.
- Zinc Oxide: Physical sunscreen against UVB, UVA1 and UVA2.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate: Chemical sunscreen that filters UVA1, UVA2, and UVB rays.
- Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine: is Tinosorb S, a new generation of physical and chemical sunscreens against UVA1, UVA2 and UVB.
- Dimethicone, titanium dioxide: Physical sunscreen against UVB and UVA2.
- Octocrylene: Chemical sunscreen that blocks UVB and UVA2.
- Sodium hyaluronate: Moisturizing, moisturizing for the skin.
Accompanied with a unique ingredient list, Anessa Shiseido sunscreen possesses the world’s exclusive sunscreen technology: Aqua Booster, which is the leading technology to help increase product coverage for more comprehensive sun protection and for aesthetic effect during use.
Uses of Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk
- Effective and sustainable sun protection by UV filters with a combination of physical and chemical sunscreens.
- Moisturizes and softens the skin during use.
How to use Anessa sunscreen?
- Use Anessa sunscreen after completing all basic skin care steps in the morning (after cleansing, applying toner, serum and lotion).
- Shake the product well before use.
- Dispense an appropriate amount into the palm of your hand and spread evenly over face, neck, chest and exposed skin that needs sun protection.
- Finally, continue with your makeup steps.
Review of Anessa sunscreen – TOP Best Sunscreen For Face
This is a perfect sunscreen product that both protects against UVA and UVB rays and is waterproof and does not dry out the skin. I have been using this product for about 1-2 weeks before I can get the moisturizing ability. But still has a slight sebum control effect on the skin.
I have combination skin, so a light oil-free sunscreen is enough. But for those of you with oily skin, if you want to control the oil, use more skin care products, makeup creams that have the ability to control oil. After applying it to the skin, it is different from the Vichy sunscreen I used to be quite secretive and heavy on the face. Anessa sunscreen is very light and comfortable. Does not cause a feeling of clogging even after reapplying many layers when outdoor activities.
Review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SP50+ Dry Touch for oily skin
Packaging and design:
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Gel-Cream Oil Control Sunscreen is designed in a handy tube with a capacity of 50ml and has a sturdy protective cap along with a convenient tap and a good quality paper box. sturdy. The compliment for this product is that although it has a tube form, it does not have to be squeezed to get the cream like regular sunscreen products.
The pump head design is easy to use, easy to store and easy to control the amount of product taken out. The product has an orange-white tone perhaps to clearly show that it is a sunscreen product, with complete information on the paper box and typical features on the tube that can help you review the product’s ability.
This product has a soft gel texture that is not too thick or too liquid, absorbed quickly, not greasy or sticky on dry skin, not tight. When applied to the skin, it creates a thin layer of light and extreme oil control for dry skin throughout the day.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Gel is applied with Dry-touch technology to help the cream penetrate immediately into the skin, providing a quick dry feeling, completely leaving no white streaks on the skin.
Uses and capabilities of the product
- SPF 50 protects the skin optimally against UVB rays, you don’t have to worry about it. Besides, this index can be long-lasting, not afraid of water or sweat, and is a suitable product for going outdoors instead of lighter indicators.
- This cream helps the skin to be optimally protected from UVA, UVB, infrared rays & environmental damage from pollution that worsen skin, sunburn, premature aging, darkening, damage to the skin’s surface, condition bad skin and even cancer risks.
- Leaves a feeling of dryness, non-greasy, fragrance-free, does not leave white streaks, or streaks on the skin with a light liquid texture.
- Helps control oil well, dry skin all day long but still ensures to provide enough moisture for soft, smooth skin, does not cause dryness on the skin surface.
- Long-lasting oil control, no clogging, no further acne, no irritation. Good protection, suitable for oily skin and sensitive skin.
- With such advantages of usability, this baby is very favored, so what else makes you hesitate, sisters, let’s review its ingredients right away.
Overall rating of the product
– Protect against the harmful effects of the sun, UVA, UVB, good polluted environment
– Non-sticky texture, clogged pores, pimples
– Oil-control, super-sweat-proof
– Odor-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free
– Does not cause skin irritation.
Nivea UV Face Shine Control Oil Control Sunscreen SPF50
Packaging, design of Nivea UV Face Shine Control sunscreen SPF50
Nivea UV Face Shine Control Sunscreen SPF50 has a plastic tube design with the familiar pop-up cap. The first impression that the product leaves is the feeling of holding very firmly in the hand.
The product is packaged in a paper box with an aluminum seal attached to ensure that the product has not been removed. All information about the product such as ingredients, brand name, production date, etc. is clearly stated on the package.
Main ingredients of Nivea UV Face Shine Control Sunscreen SPF50
- Homosalate: Able to absorb ultraviolet rays, especially short-wavelength UVB.
- Avobenzone: A less stable sunscreen ingredient that protects against UV rays by absorbing and converting them into energy that is less harmful to the skin.
- Ethylhexyl salicylate: A sunscreen with the ability to absorb UVB.
- Alcohol Denat: Added to products as a preservative, as a solvent to dissolve ingredients that help the product penetrate more quickly into the skin.
- Tinosorb S: A new generation chemical sunscreen ingredient, with broad spectrum sun protection, able to block both UVA and UVB rays.
- Uvinul T 150, Ensulizole: Has sustained UVB protection.
- Uvinul A Plus: Has the ability to absorb UVA rays.
- Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate: Has moisturizing effect, maintains skin moisture.
- In particular, the product does not contain parabens and mineral oil.
Pros and cons of Nivea UV Face Shine Control SPF50 sunscreen
- The filter has many sustainable sunscreens, broad-spectrum sun protection, can be used for strong skin treatment.
- Finish dries, absorbs quickly, does not clump, does not stick, does not leave white streaks.
- Doesn’t sting eyes.
- The ability to control oil is stable, not down to the tone.
- Contains fragrance, slightly strong smell.
- Contains drying alcohol, which should be noted for some dry alcohol sensitizers.
- Uses: Sunscreen, optimal skin protection.
- Capacity: 50ml.
- Texture: Cream.
- Skin type: All skin types.
- Packing: Tube.
- Country: Germany.
Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch Sunscreen
In terms of design, Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch comes in the form of a flexible plastic tube with its signature orange-yellow main color. In general, with the simple packaging but complete information, I don’t feel anything to blame.
In terms of volume, Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch seems to have only one type of 50ml, although I want a bigger one. However, despite being so compact, with the density of regular use every day and 2 hours of reuse, I still use it for up to 3 months. Sometimes it wears out early because I take her and use it for the whole body when I forget to bring the body type.
About cream properties and scents
One thing that makes me love this Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch is that it is very fragrant, has a pleasant smell, but is not harsh even though it is still faint when applied to the skin for a while. Although I know this fragrance effect is made from fragrance, I still like it. And in case you don’t like or are allergic to scented products, you should consider.
Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch has a creamy texture that is slightly liquid, quickly dissolving, easily absorbed, and opaque white. After drying, it will form a transparent, slightly shiny and tight layer, so if you have too much oily skin, you should pay attention to use more powder on top (if you have makeup) or just take out a sufficient amount of cream.
In addition to the milky white color, the Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch also has another version with a color close to the skin tone and texture similar to BB.
[Review] – Vichy cream after use – TOP Best Sunscreen for Face
And this is the most important part – how I feel after using my Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch sunscreen.
First, in terms of price, Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch is also considered one of the best-selling items with a mid-range price.
Second, the Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch is advertised as being suitable for all skin types from oily to combination and sensitive. However, it is also a rather “picky” product for customers, there will still be cases where it doesn’t fit right from the first moment. And I am a lucky person, when I used it for the first time, I felt that the two of them belonged together.
Third, the advantage of Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch is that the finish is very matte but does not cause dryness, with SPF 50 and 3 layers of protection, so the effect is of course quite good. And of course, despite its great advantage, I still apply it after about 2 hours properly and again so that it is easier to maximize its use.
Fourth, Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch does not make my skin too bright or pale, instead it creates a transparent “gel” layer on the outside and has a bit of shine but not greasy.
IMAGE SKINCARE 50 PREVENTION BROAD SPECTRUM
This is the most favorite sunscreen in the TOP best sunscreen for face. And this Prevention SPF 50 sunscreen you can be assured of its quality because it can meet all of the following criteria:
– No color.
– No clumping.
– No white streaks.
– No drying Skin.
– Skin protection.
– The most basic is to help the skin to protect against the sun really well.
The ingredients of Image Prevention 50 Broad Spectrum Image Skincare sunscreen always adhere to 3 criteria:
– No alcohol.
– No flavoring.
– Does not contain oil.
So people with sensitive skin can still use it safely. Of course, sunscreen must contain active sunscreen ingredients such as Zinc Oxide or Octinoxate, … to help protect skin against the effects of sunlight. But in addition to sunscreen ingredients, the company also adds many nutrients. Skin-nourishing substances such as Vitamin C, green tea essence, stem cells from grape seeds help reduce the risk of damage caused by the sun, repair and restore damaged DNA strands.
[Review] – Feeling after using sunscreen Image
I found that this Image 50 sunscreen has a fairly liquid, white cream with a mild fragrance that is quite gentle. Easily spread on skin.
After a few lines of sunscreen used like Vichy or Avene left a very uncomfortable white streak on my skin, I always prioritize testing this function first when buying sunscreen. Fortunately, Image Skincare Prevention 50 Broad Spectrum does not leave white streaks on the skin or after applying the cream, it dries out. I think it takes longer to dry than the ones I’ve used before, but it’s much easier to blend into the skin, apply a few gently and done.
This sunscreen is applied to the skin to raise the tone a little bit, it’s very pretty, it looks very real, but absolutely no clumps, you can comfortably apply it to the skin, pat it until the cream is completely absorbed into the skin. About the first 5 minutes when you apply it, you will see that the skin will be quite shiny but after 15 minutes, it will be completely absorbed into the skin. The feeling of looking at the skin is very shiny, touching the skin is moist and smooth, but there is no excess oil.
Summary of advantages and disadvantages Image Skincare sunscreen
– Extremely good ingredients, top sun protection, very secure when using special treatment.
– Very light and pretty tone up, no white streaks, very light on the face. – Gentle enough for the skin. Very suitable for those of you who like to sit with air-conditioners like me.
– Slightly higher prices.
– If you have oily skin or often have to go out in the sun, you will find it greasy. Because this product is for normal and combination skin, if you have oily or acne-prone skin, change it to SPF32.
Through this blog about TOP Best Sunscreen For Face, you’ve learned about these products and how to use it effectively. Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to update more information about beauty.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.9 / 5 ( 120 votes )