Cancer Council sunscreen belongs to a high-end, very famous cosmetic brand from Australia. This is also a market that specializes in providing many health and beauty care products to many people around the world that are trusted and preferred by consumers around the world. So is the cosmetic brand Cancer Council any good? Which sunscreen product should be used by the company, heresreview will review Cancer Council sunscreen in this blog below.
Cancer Council is a sunscreen brand owned by Vitality Brands Worldwide from Australia. This is also considered a large non-governmental organization in Australia, established with the purpose of supporting work in the research process and raising people’s awareness about cancer.
It is for this purpose that the Cancer Council was licensed by the Australian Cancer Society to market sunscreen and cosmetic products in 2004. Sunscreen from this brand is currently the number one best-selling sunscreen product. 1 in Australia with a formula suitable for many skin types including baby skin.
Main product lines
- Cancer Council mostly specializes in the production of sunscreen lines, so this brand has a line of sunscreens:
- Face Day Moisturizer Sunscreen
- Sensitive Sunscreen
- Active sunscreen
- BB Cream Sunscreen
In particular, the Active sunscreen line is suitable for oily skin because of its extremely superior oil control ability and the Face Day Moisturizer sunscreen line is suitable for dry skin because it contains moisturizing and moisturizing ingredients such as: Aloe Vera or Vitamin E.
In particular, the sunscreen lines from Cancer Council are very benign and have been through many complicated tests, so it can be used by therapeutic skin, pregnant women or children.
Review Cancer Council sunscreen for all skin types
Cancer Council Ultra Sunscreen: super protection
- Cancer Council Ultra Sunscreen has SPF50+ to help protect skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- The texture is light, non-greasy, and the moisturizing ingredients are both quickly absorbed and the skin has a daily moisturizing function, helping to prevent skin from drying out.
- The product uses waterproof technology, so it is very suitable for those who often do outdoor activities without fear of losing the protective layer of skin.
The ingredient list of Ultra Sunscreen sunscreen from Cancer Council includes: Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyl Salicylate, Cera Alba, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, PEG-15 Cocamine, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Acohol, Carbomer, PEG-40 Stearate, Hydrogenated Palm Oil.
Feelings after using
- High sun protection index SPF50/PA++++ can prevent harmful effects from ultraviolet rays, UVA and UVB rays caused to the skin, thereby minimizing the risk of skin cancer for those who are often active outdoors. God.
- The texture of the cream is thin, light, non-greasy, not greasy, quickly absorbed on the skin. Waterproof for a long time, so you can rest assured to exercise, swim without having to reapply the cream.
- There are skin care ingredients, so the skin is always soft, not dry when sitting a lot in the air-conditioned room.
- There are 2 forms of tube and roller to suit all user needs. With a rolling form, it will help users save the maximum amount of cream used.
- The cream contains alcohol so it is not suitable for sensitive skin
- There is a slight shine, so you need to use an extra layer of powder if using makeup.
Cancer Council Active Sunscreen
- Cancer Council’s Active Sunscreen sunscreen line protects skin against sun damage with a high sun protection factor SPF 50 / PA++++
- The product contains unique mineral Silica that gives you a dry feeling on the skin and does not bring discomfort for a long time.
- With effective water-resistant technology, you can comfortably exercise underwater for 4 hours without having to reapply sunscreen frequently. In particular, with chemical active ingredients with the function of treating sunburn, it also helps your skin reduce wrinkles, prevent aging very effectively.
The main ingredient list of the active Cancer Council Active Sunscreen sunscreen includes: Octyl triazone, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Humosalate – are chemical active ingredients that absorb ultraviolet rays in the sun, in addition they are also used in products for sunburn treatment, anti-aging and skin cancer prevention.
Moreover, Cancer Council Sunscreen is also supplemented with a fairly high content of Vitamin E, which helps prevent signs of aging, reduces wrinkles and provides essential moisture to the skin.
Feelings after using
- Although it has a dense texture, it is quickly absorbed, easy to spread, and does not clump, so it does not cause skin irritation or greasiness when sweating.
- Does not contain alcohol or fragrance, is a line of chemical sunscreens, so it does not leave white streaks when sweating.
- Contains skin care ingredients and Silica, so it provides good moisture, the skin is still soft and smooth even when you sit in an air-conditioned room a lot.
- There are many capacities to choose from such as 35ml, 50ml and there are both roller and mini forms that can be hung like a key chain, moreover the price is also in the middle range, suitable for the pocket of students.
- Finish is quite glossy, does not lift the tone, but the skin also feels dark.
- The level of oil control is not very good, so it is not necessarily suitable for those with oily skin
Cancer Council Sunscreen for kids: Cancer Council Kids Sunscreen
- Specially formulated for children’s sensitive skin, Cancer Council provides broad-spectrum sun protection, protecting children’s delicate skin against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays and UV rays from the sun.
- In addition, for the skin of children, Cancer Council also adds some soothing ingredients to keep the baby’s skin soft and smooth.
- The product does not contain harmful substances, parabens, alcohol, so it is extremely benign and safe for the skin.
- In particular, the sun protection index of this cream is very high, there are very few sunscreens for children with SPF50 / PA ++++ sunscreen, and the product is also applied with water-resistant technology, so your baby can be comfortable. The roof is still active outdoors without fear of sunburn.
Cancer Council baby sunscreen tube contains: Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ozokerite, PEG-15 Cocamine…
Feelings after using
- The cream is milky, thin and light, so it is absorbed almost immediately, without white streaks, no hissing, and no shine.
- Contains nourishing ingredients to keep baby’s skin soft
- There are 2 versions in tube and roller form with many different capacities to meet all the needs of babies and mothers.
- The sun protection index is higher than that of regular children’s sunscreens.
There are currently no reviews about the disadvantages of using this cream.
Review Cancer Council Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin
Cancer Council Sensitive Sunscreen provides broad spectrum sun protection and protects skin against the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays such as sunburn, tanning or other signs of aging on the skin. skin.
The product contains 5% zinc with a special formula and active ingredient that is able to minimize the risk of irritation such as redness, skin irritation, Paraben-free, so it is extremely safe for sensitive skin.
The ingredient list of Sensitive sunscreen contains some of the following main ingredients: Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Zinc Oxide, Cancium Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Glyceryl Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Triacontanyl Pvp……
Feelings after using
Liquid cream, quickly absorbed and easy to spread, does not cause sticky nor white streaks on the skin, so after applying it feels very comfortable even when sweating.
For those of you with dry skin, using this cream is also very moisturizing
The scent is mild, not pungent, and does not contain alcohol, so it is safe and extremely benign.
If you take a large amount, it will be a bit shiny, you should use more powder to avoid skin shine.
Moisturizing With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Sunscreen
- Cancer Council Moisturizing With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E has a high sun protection factor SPF50/PA++++ to help provide broad-spectrum sun protection, protecting skin against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- In particular, this product of Cancer Council Cosmetics contains skin-conditioning and moisturizing ingredients, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, to help skin retain moisture, preventing sunburn, tanning and other signs of aging.
The main ingredient list of Cancer Council Moisturizing sunscreen includes: Aqua, Aloe Vera, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Cera Alba, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Octyl Salicylate, Isopropyl Palmintate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, …
Feelings after using
- Ultra-thin cream, does not cause skin irritation when sweating
- The product contains many nourishing ingredients, so the moisturizing function of the skin is very effective, the skin is always in a soft and smooth state.
- Light, pleasant scent
- Both sunscreen and nourishing so can be used as a makeup primer
- Although the cream is thin and smooth, it does not absorb quickly, leaving a light and greasy film on the skin.
- When the cream is melted due to sweat, the user’s eyes will sting, so those with poor eyesight will definitely not like this cream very much.
Sunscreen and Foundation BB Cream Light Tint
- The highlight of this cream line is the moisturizing function of the skin and is also considered a foundation for makeup.
- This is a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor SPF50+ and has safe ingredients, so it is very suitable for girls who have sensitive skin but often have to wear makeup.
- Thanks to its moisturizing ingredients, it will help keep the skin soft, smooth, and avoid the signs of aging.
Each tube of Cancer Council BB Cream Light Tint sunscreen contains: Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Hydrated Silica, Stearic Acid……
Feelings after using
- The liquid, smooth cream should be quickly absorbed into the skin without causing any greasy or sticky feeling and no breakouts
- Good coverage and natural color, standard finish
- Moisturizing is average but with a cream with 3 functions like this, it deserves an 8/10 rating.
- Healthy ingredients, safe for sensitive skin
No reviews yet.
Face Day Moisturizer and Water-resistant sunscreen
- This is a line of broad-spectrum sunscreens for daily facial skin that both protects against sun damage and helps anti-aging by preventing harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- In addition, the moisturizing sunscreen moisturizes and nourishes the skin to keep it moist and smooth while preventing pigmentation and darkening extremely effectively.
- With modern waterproof technology, you can use sunscreen for a long time without fear of being washed away by sweat or water activities.
- The product has been clinically tested by dermatology without causing irritation to the skin, including sensitive skin, so it is very safe and benign to use.
The main ingredient list contains some of the following active ingredients: Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Homosalate, Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Silica… In addition, there are some other ingredients that help support sunscreen and skin care.
Feelings after using
- Easily absorbed into the skin, not greasy, secret to the skin, bringing a pleasant feeling on the face
- Alcohol-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, so it won’t cause skin irritation, naturally mild fragrance.
- The product contains skin-nourishing ingredients, so the skin is always provided with maximum moisture throughout the day.
- It has waterproof technology, so it won’t burn your skin when swimming or doing outdoor activities.
- The oil alkalinity of the product is not high
- The product is also only recommended for use on the face, so you need to prepare a full body sunscreen.
Answers to you all about Review Cancer Council sunscreen
# Which Cancer Council sunscreen is suitable for oily skin?
– Cancer Council Active sunscreen is the most suitable cream for oily skin because it contains Silica and clay, making the ability to control oil superior to other Cancer Council cream lines.
# Which Cancer Council sunscreen is right for dry skin?
– The most suitable sunscreen for dry skin is definitely the Face Day Moisturizer line, because this cream line contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to help moisturize and whiten the skin.
# Should Cancer Council skin therapy sunscreens be used?
The answer is yes. Cancer Council’s sunscreen lines are very benign, have passed many complex tests, and are highly appreciated by many safety reviews, especially the Cancer Council Sensitive sunscreen line, which has a special formula. Especially, it helps to reduce the rate of skin allergies, so skin therapy can be used with complete peace of mind!
# Should pregnant women use Cancer Council sunscreen?
– Pregnant women can consider using Cancer Council Sensitive sunscreen, because in addition to therapeutic skin, this cream line is guaranteed to meet the most sensitive skin like pregnant women.
# Does Cancer Council’s sunscreen lift tone?
According to the general evaluation of users, the Cancer Council cream line has a slight tone enhancement, especially the BB Cream line, in addition to raising the tone, also has a very good coverage and even skin tone.
Through this blog about review Cancer Council Sunscreen, you’ve learned some information about the Cancer Council cosmetic brand and some of the best-rated Cancer Council sunscreen products available today. Choose the right product to protect your skin against the harmful effects of the sun.
Thank you for visiting heresreview, hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information and follow the website to explore more information about beauty.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8/ 5 (139 votes)